May 31, 2013

So GRRR!

I'm looking for you. Someone who can understand me in my deepest thought. Someone who can be my best friend at all times. Someone who can make me feel the so called true love. Someone I could introduce to my parents, and someone I could end up in church exchanging vows.

Why is it easy for me to fall? Always falling in love with the wrong person. I'm seek and tired involving MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING (MU) relationship. Wherein I always end up with heartaches. How many times I cried with a man that I used to love, but never had their love in return. How many times I assumed that the mutual understanding that we have turns into a solid relationship. I want to learn from my previous encounters regarding my MU’s relationship, but I always end up dealing the same situation again. Why?


2 comments: